Wednesday 25 October 2017

imagery moment in time

                                          the claw

My heart attempted to pounce out of my chest.
The orange butterflies panicked as I walked in line. The aftertaste of my own fear was like the end of humanity. My hands shaking while I noticed the  strong summer scent was strawberry ice cream, that kids enjoyed. I took a whiff of everyone's fear that was waiting behind me. Suddenly I spotted faces of horror flying around. Ahhhhhhh.  I listened to  terrifying screams, as fear took over their body’s. The noise was like a zombie apocalypse sprinting towards me. Even though I was petrified I would return triumphantly to endure this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked by the teacher before they can get published to the site.